HR or Human Resource managers are the people who develop an organisation or any business sector. The HR department in an organisation does different duties of Human Resource Management. It looks into the administration of the benefits of the employees, settling of the files of the employees with the needed documents that can be needed for reference. It also looks into the recruitment aspects and overburden of the employees.
What Are The Manual Policies Of HR?
The unique types of HR Policy Manual Policies are:
- Conduct policy – It is a policy which tells how an employee is supposed to behave, under which they have sexual harassment policy, anti-discrimination policy, drug, alcohol and smoking policy, company property policy and social media policy.
- Attendance policy - The employees should know when their presence is compulsory.
- Dress-code policy – Every employee should wear formal clothes in the office.
- Expense policy – This policy requires a position to travel or in workplaces in which the employees had to spend their own money to complete their job courses.
Lawyers in Delhi Can Be of Significant help
There are many types of lawyers available in Delhi.
- ·Divorce lawyer – At the time of termination of the marriage, these lawyers look into the legal aspects that should be present for the separation. The separation is granted in the form of a court order.
- ·Family lawyer – These types of lawyer’s deal with family issues such as adoption, child abduction, surrogacy, juvenile delinquency, while some of them only focus on divorce.
- ·Criminal lawyer – They are situated with cases that relate to criminal charges based on any institution or a single person like rape or murder.
Legal justice for all